Monday, November 8, 2010

The sock game

November 3, 2010
My kids sure love their dad. Cole squawks, yells, and giggles the second Jeff walks through the door. And Pearl is usually screeching, "My best friend!" while attempting to hug/tackle him to the floor. But the thing they love the most when Daddy comes home is playing the "sock game.". Basically what happens is one or both of them are plopped on the bed while Jeff changes out of his work clothes. Jeff then takes his socks off and proceeds to throw his socks at their faces. They love it. They'll giggle and giggle for a half hour throwing socks back and forth to each other (usually hitting me a few times too). I personally don't understand the excitement of getting hit with a stinky, sweaty sock over and over and over again. But then again, I'm not a kid.

3 comments: